Ride Out 25th now cancelled

I am cancelling the ride on Monday as the weather forecast is for heavy rain, if other still wish to ride can they let Dan Worral know as he wants to ride. I have booked myself in a track taster instead as it’s dry there. Rgds Andy Saint.